Thursday, July 2, 2009

Friday on a Thursday!

It is a rare occasion, but when that occasion happens it is amazing! The moons have to align just right and the blades of grass must be pristine with a fresh morning dew. That or a National Holiday falls on a Saturday and I get Friday off because of that. But I like to believe in option number one. It helps me to carry on believing in fairy tales and far off lands of wonder and amazement. like this.Or this:
Awww. Now that's heart warming. It makes me want to hop on good old Shadowfax, and frolic through some fields.

Moving on.

One thing I noticed about good old Blogger is the time stamp. I want to take a minute to explain this. Some times in the morning on my way to work, or while at work, I get an idea for a blog. So I log in and type up a tittle or a few lines to remind me what I wan to talk bout later in the day. I then save it and move on with my work. When I publish a post, the time stamp states the time created the post. Example I am sure this stamp will say something along the lines of 9 a.m. and not along the lines of 12 p.m. Now I am not sure what it will do for post you have qued to publish. I have yet to set up a que.

Thought over.

Last night Kim and JT came over the palace. When they got to my HUGE place, Amy and I were watching 30 Days of Night. I had very low hopes for this movie, so when it turned out to be entertaining I was shocked! Amy and I had all intentions in stopping the movie when our guests arrived and finishing it later. But having a glimmer of hope to it, we could not turn the TV off, So we four finished the movie (JT and Kim had seen it prior to last night). The ending, as I had previously expected the movie to be, was terrible. But we watched it none the less, and I forgot to bring it to work to mail back today none the less. OK, that last part didn't make any sense.

Well after the movie JT and I went to get some beer, seeing as I only had 4 Mickey's Hand Grenades left. We got to the distributor and then our lives were full of choices. So I chose something cheap, tasty and made me feel like a giant! Miller High Life Ponies!

They go down smooth and tasty. Now as I have shown you in the past, I like good beers, but there is nothing wrong about High Life. It is Meepers APPROVED!
So after we purchased the beer and headed back to the "Pad," I realize I have forgotten my keys. Now I have a top secret way to get into my place.

I press on this:
And Amy presses on this:

And I come inside.

Once that was taken care of, we got down to business. They smoked cigarettes and drank beer, and I just drank beer.

After we got that taken care of we progressed into some other business. Talking about going to the beach. So we did some research and planed a trip to OC next summer. This got us all amped up, and we want to go NOW! But well that is not going to happen this summer. Or will it? Maybe I'll eat some Pop Rocks and Coke and think about this a bit.


Maybe I'll pass on that for now.

But all that vacation talk got me thinking. Where else would I like to visit? And that got me thinking, where have I already visited? So I decided to mark off the states I have been to. I was surprised when I was done. Green signifies where I have been.


Ya, I get around. That is because I am me. I only wish I did this like Wan and traveled across the land on The Meepers. Now that was an Epic ride. please click on that link if you have some time. There is a lot of amazing pictures and things to read.

Well tomorrow holds a part installation for me! Possibly 2, but I think I will only have time for one. I am also going running with Chris at the lake tomorrow.
This coolant reserve will finally be getting on The Meepers. It will be replacing the stock reserve that looks like this:

Wow that is an old picture. The Meepers is still rocking stock floorboards. They are not there any more. And trimming the bottom half was last weeks project, though the top had been removed and replaces with carbon fiber parts last year.

This review made The Meepers and myself angry. Terrible review, and very one sided. This is in no way an unbiased review. And The Meepers handles great and goes fast then "low 30's top speed." And he is running stock performance wise, for now.....


That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment