Friday, July 17, 2009

The World is a Vampire

Sent to drain. So I got that going on inside my head. Along with this.
Both while I work this Dress Down Friday. Why such two different things n my mind you ask? I'll tell you why.


Amy and I are going to Hershey park tomorrow. So today seems to be dragging on. One of those days that never end. You know, people started working it not knowing what it was, and people kept on working it forever just because..... You get the idea. So Amped as we are, it is making today seem like an eternity.

And we know how I want to spend my eternity now don't we. And it doesn't involve working. I learned a few things yesterday. Let me have sharing time now.

One thing I learned was that if you are an AAA member Hershey park tickets are $10 cheaper. You must buy them at AAA of course, but lucky for me I live a few blocks away. While there I was informed that there is a AAA summer guide discount book, that I am now in possession of. Essentially this book list all the fun summer get away places and the rates you (me) as a AAA member can go to these places for. All rates discounted of course. So that was the second thing. Or maybe third, I may have gotten ahead of myself. So I will tell you the other it of information I gained yesterday.

Hershey Park now has a water park! I know they had some slides and what not, but now it is a full on water park, or so we were told from the lady at AAA yesterday. I haven't been there in a few years, so this may not be news to most, seeing as I do not know when they officially named it The Boardwalk. Then again, it could have always been named and I was to ignorant and drunk on chocolate to care. The website does say "New for 2009," but that could be the wave pool.

I am also looking forward to the Chocolate world tour. I like that little ride through the Cocoa bean fields and into the oven. What great ride. OH OH OH OH OH ! And the Zoo! Hershey does have a nice zoo. Zoo America is great! They have an anteater there. They look like this.
Now that cheers up my mood a bit. Now I feel a little more whimsical, like this. But because you can not embed this video you'll have to click here to see what I am talking about.


And with that I leave you with this.

That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment