Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tuesday

So it is now Tuesday. And for this day, I have nothing planed. I am really tired today, not sure why. I got what I thought was enough sleep. But I guess I didn't.

What is on my mind right now is scooter parts. I want to buy some parts, but there are 0 used parts of what I am looking for right now. Well, the cosmetic stuff. I didn't look into the performance stuff yet. I said I would wait until my warranty is up.

Thought I don't think these would void said warranty. It is just a Variator, roller weights and an ECU. The only thing I see voiding anything is the CDI box, but I'll keep the old one for a wile, just in case. But then again, I only have one more month left on my warranty.

But I want a bobbed fender. But I want to do it myself. So I am looking for a stock fender. in case I botch the job real bad, I want a spare.

Any way, I have been a busy little beaver at work these past 2 days. 3 video shoots in two days! here is me hard at work.

I have also been trying to hone in my Photoshop skills. I've been doing some things like this. But take note, I wanted you to easily be able to tell I added things to the photos. You'll see what I mean.



I like the way they look with now background. The white kind of ruins them. It gives them a boarder. And in case you are wondering who the guy it, it's Scootski. He like to rant and rave over at Total Ruckus. Kind of annoying/kind of funny.

I have also created a Tumblr account. But that is this same blog. I think I finally have it set up the way I want it. Today is my test. It should give you the blog tittle, a photo and a few lines as a description. All of that should link you here to Blogger.

But just because I am rambling on about nothing at all, the rest of the world is supplying me, and you will great fun facts! Like this for example forwarded to me by a reader. OK Tim sent it to me, but he reads this blog, so he is a reader. even if he sits one foot away from me. I hope you're hungry..... for LOVE.

Also from a reader, OK, OK,OK. Tim again. The video of the events that led to this event.



Now that is comedy. Who hasn't been there raise your hand (raises hand).

And here is a great remix of the first video.


Great! That is all I can say.

Now Tim is scaring me. He is watching a video about cats. Cats are evil, they hate me. Make my eyes all screwy. Oh.... ummmm, hey Tim.


That is all, carry on.

4 comments: