Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wednesday Blog!

Well unlike yesterday I have an idea for today's blog. But I forgot to take pictures last night or this morning, rendering that entire idea useless. And well, it would just spoil it if I went ahead and told you the idea and tried to talk about it with out at least one photo. Because let's face it. you will not come back to check this entry tomorrow and see the photo. So we will include in tomorrows post, along with the idea I already have. And that idea is Thursday specific.

And no, I am not going to keep naming the blog entries as days of the week. But it is amusing to me, so I may let it ride for a few more days.

Well today both Amy and I had to be up and ready for work in the morning. This hasn't happened in a while. So we are out of practice for the two of us running around like asshats in the morning. Over all it went pretty smooth, and as far as I know, we both made it to work on time. But I can not speak for Amy, I haven't talked to her this morning/afternoon.

But I can say this. It was beautiful this morning. Not 100% blue skies, but enough of them. A little gray doesn't ruin the morning. But the temp was perfect for riding. Not to hot, not to cold, just right. No gloves this morning and I had my visor flipped up to cool down from time to time.

All in all, a Very pleasant riding experience. But I just tried to make it better. I was about to purchase a new Variator for The Meepers. But I think I hit a brick wall. I received an error from BowlsLA stating that my shipping didn't match my billing. Well there is a check box that fills in you shipping for you. So I tried to go back and check the info, I got logged out. So I logged back in.

I got the same error so I go and check my info one more time, and all seems well. Then I got another error saying repeat order placed. Now I need to give them a call. But they are open from 1200-1900 hours PST. So that means I have to wait another 2 hours and 15 minutes to call them. But I think I will do it sooner.

I have ordered from them in the past, and I am sure it was just a glitch. I think this will get taken care of pretty easy, as long as I can get them on the phone. Some times it is hard to get someone on the phone at these small boutique stores.

Well right now I am having a problem just trying to load their page. So I am guessing it is a problem with their site. And all I want to do is copy and paste the URL. I am so lazy I don't want to type it to make a hyper link.

Moving on.

Sunday after stopping at the Pep to visit Amy, I drove past a few scooters coming home. I rarely see them around town. And mostly I see them when I am in my car. I saw 3 though on this particular Sunday. One alone then later 2 driving together on Washington Ave. by Coopers. I had the green coming up Gibson and they were at the light on Washington heading toward Greenridge. After I got about a block away it hit me, TURN AROUND AND GO TALK TO THEM. But then I realized they could A) be heading down Washington still, in which case I would have to try and catch up. And one was on a Yamaha Vino, though I only caught a glimpse on the front end, so I am not sure if it was the 50cc or 125cc version. The other looked to be a 50cc Baja. B) They had already turned off and looking for the would end in failure. And I am to frail to deal with more failure. or C) They would think I am some crazy creepy guy fallowing them.

So instead I went home to lay on the couch and watched some Smallville Season 2. I think I made the right decision. After all, I do drive around a lot, I am bound to run into the again. Right?

Now for new section. Funny words to hear the blog read:

Punch her in the dick.

Shit stealer.

Tim smells funny.

"Hey there paperboy"

Supercalifra Duishdaxpialodoshis

That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment