Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Blog!

Not to be confused with Thursday Blog! Speaking of Thursday Blog, the audio was almost 24 minutes long. I listened to most of it. The voice sounded taxed to read all 500 beers, and it took a few hours to translate the blog from text to speak. But it was funny. There was no need to a "Funny words to hear the Blog read section." The names of the beer pretty much took care of that for me.

Any way, today is Friday, as you may have guessed, and my belly does not feel good. Not sure why. Amy thinks I may be pregnant. I guess I will have to pee on a stick after work and find out. I am so nervous to find out if I am going to be a father or not.

Any way, there is a 60% chance of Thunder Storms today after 1 p.m. So what do you think I did? I rode The Meepers to work today.

Murphy's Law states: If I drive The Egg, it will not rain and I will be mad I did not drive The Meepers. If I drive The Meepers I will get rained on an wish I drove The Egg.

Well right now the weather looks like this:

Mellow, but I think I am going to get wet in about 5 hours when I get out of here.

Speaking of getting out of here. This is what I do when I am here.

OK, I'll explain. See that white banner on the wall? Tim and I were hanging it up. We were testing out parameters for an animated banner for MedTrade this year. We cut the paper to size of the real banners, then we had to hang it out the wall am project a video onto it to find the proper size. As you can see, I got to stand on the flimsy filing cabinet, Tim got the nice safe ladder. So I turned into "Jaguar Jeff."

I then fell off the cabinet, did a back flip and landed on my feet. No really, i happened. OK, it didn't. I got on that ladder and climbed down. But the cabinet did rock a lot while I was standing on it.

Other times look like this:

OK time to cut this short. Fitting after yesterdays long blog (I know, most of it was a copy and paste from my beer list).

That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment