Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Glistening Morning Jew

So I found out today that I am Jewish and no one ever told me! After this shocking evidence was leaked to the media, I was informed of my situation.
I think the only viable option for me as of now, is to team up with Andy Sandburg and create and unstoppable comedy troupe! We can make amazing videos and host the on places such as You Tube, and Vimeo. Possibly create a TV show and air it on Friday nights, and call it Friday Night Live!

And yes, the exclamation point is part of the shows tittle. Why? because I like exclamation points. And yes that is a link to Austins Art Gallery.

Awww, pipe dreams. They are great. Andy Sandburg would never team up with me. He knows I myself am an unstoppable force. I wouldn't mean to steamroll his career, but once you get ahead of this train, there ain't no stopping it. I mean come on.

Even thought I just woke up and the left side of my face is puffy for some reason, I am still am good looking. I just want to pinch my cheek. The right cheek, I don't want to inflame the left one any more than it looks there.

Oh and in case you are wondering my eye is almost better now, I am wearing glasses because I literally was up for less than 5 minutes when I snapped this gem.

Back to the topic at hand. I am now Jewish. So I pose a few questions. Where do I go from here? I mean I was raised Catholic, and to be honest, I don't really know what goes on there either. I am not really a Church goin' kind of guy.

I also currently live on the border of the Jewish Neighborhood and the Ghetto. Which is ironic because of the origins of the term Ghetto. If you don't know the origins It stems from WWII and a brief and crappy history can be found at Wikipedia. Anwho, I think I am adequately placed for my deemed "Religion."

Moving on.

I am getting ideas for The Meepers. There are plenty of them happening. And I believe I have people that an help me do those pesky things, like mechanics. Because well, lets face it, I know nothing about that. I can do the "bolt on" stuff, and I feel confident that I can figure out how to rejet after putting on a new exhaust, but I feel safer with knowledgeable people helping me.

What I should do, it take a ride To Jersey and hang out with some of these guys. The N.E.R.D Crew makes some sick Ruckuses. To bad they are in Jersey. And we all know how I feel about Jersey.

As long as I can get one of theseand possibly one of theseI will be happy. Who knows how to install a Load Equalizer in a Honda Ruckus?

And lastly, for your enjoyment.
That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment