Tuesday, June 9, 2009

YOUTUBE! and me.



(Click on the video to go to You Tube. Blog Spot will not let me make it fit the screen)
A little animation I did. I know it isn't very good, but I just can't stop laughing when I watch it. So I figured I would share with the world. For the life of me I could not get the back tire to be perfectly round. It looks like it has a flat spot on it.

Oh well, I still like it.

So it has been a few days. And speaking of days, this one is very humid. I went on a quick shoot today and thought I was going to melt. I had to walk a short way carrying the camera and the tri-pod. It wasn't fun. And the heat coming off the ground was killer.

I have already come to the conclusion that when The Meepers and I drive home today, I will not be wearing me leather jacket. It's just to hot for it today.

Also I was reading TotalRuckus.com today and found a place to get a GY6 motor and engine mounts today! From Rucksters.com! Now all I need is an older '03-'05 Ruckus (or one that does not run. I want to get it cheap), and the knowledge of how to do an engine swap!

Seeing as I know nothing about motors, I don't want to hurt The Meepers. That and I can't bare to tear the heart out of The Meepers. I could never do that. Never.

OK, It is getting near time to go home and I need to gather my things.

That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment