Thursday, June 18, 2009

I think I Used Up All the Internet

So at lunch today I was going to read some forums, comment ad possibly read a blog. But I was sad to see that there was very little "New"Internet today. I can only blame myself for this.

I think I both used up the available Internet and then proceed to break it. I ma unsure as to how I accomplished this great feat, but I am sure I did it in my sleep. I do not remember my "dreams" from last night, I have been awake for 7 hours so far, but I am sure they were unsettling.

I did snore myself awake this morning. I was then forced to get out of bed to get a drink to hopefully dampen my throat and snore quieter. All I have to say about that is, it didn't work. So I looked deeper into my plaguing problem.

The results were startling! Results show I had a crazy dream I cannot remember. Desperate for answers I lunged for the Internet! Only to find it was broken..... by me. I think my dreams had something to do with Zombies, as they often do.

In which case I must have thought to log into the Internet to fight back. I am some what of a Micah from Heroes with electronics.I can talk to electronics and they do what I want. While I was doing this to eradicate the world of the Zombies that were attacking inside my head, I must have busted most of the tubes involved in the Internet. I was still able to check email, so those tubes remain intact.

Alas it was all in vain because there were not Zombies, or were there? That or I had a different dream entirely. Again, I have no recollection of my dreams from last night at all only that I snored myself awake this morning.

Or the other answer, no one was posting and making the Internet new for me today. So I will do my part to bring yo new Internet. Even if it is outlandish, and over the top. Or entertaining and not over the top at all. Either way, I aim to please.

And after all, if I did break the Internet it was all for the better. I was just trying to make a clean get away on The Meepers.
Also, I found out how to make a blog look very long and time consuming. Just make it very picture heavy. I totally distracts from the content. Thanks to yesterdays BikeSnobNYC, I learned this lesson (I did find his pursuit of a possible school violation to be entertaining, but there was no real story there). Note, I thought I had found new Internet when I visited his blog today, but it turns out I didn't read yesterdays blog. Making me more desperate for new Internet this after noon.

I will now employ BikeSnobNYC's technique.



Here we see The Meepers day 1. Right after we returned home from Riders World. All the paper work was just signed and I drove 14 miles home. As of the time this picture was taken The Meepers was known as my Honda Rucks. He had yet to receive his name.

Here we have The Meepers last week at work. It had begun to rain so I ran out and covered him up. Only to have a few drops fall from the sky and then the sun come back out. But I was not an effort in vain. I as able to catch a photo of the elusive Tim in the background.

Speaking of work. There I am working last night. I was suppose to cover the owner of the company I work for throwing out the first pitch at the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Yankees game. It decided to rain a lot. So I just got some B-Roll of employees hanging out and drinking a few cocktails.
I am glad you brought up cocktails. It is every other Thursday tonight and I will be at Coopers Seafood in Scranton tonight. Working on my Beer List. I am only 13 beers away from my 500 plaque. Who doesn't like a cocktail during a rained out baseball game or after a day at the office.

Speaking of a day at the office, here is a shot of the front of the building used for the external shots of the Scranton Branch of Dunder Mifflin from the NBC TV show "The Office." I had a request over at Total Ruckus for a shot, so I went ahead and took it.
Speaking of Scranton an being in need of a cocktail. The same day I took the shot of Dunder Mifflin, I walked past this gem. Quint's Army and Navy. It was/is a landmark in the city of Scranton. And a place I spent 10+ years of my life working. The pay sucked, but the job was the best I have ever had and will ever have. and 95% of my co-workers/employees were great. Seeing this building like this makes me want to toss back a few beers and shots of whiskey with The Meepers. He never got to know this beautiful home, but he does know Keefer's Army and Navy. That is the sister store for those wondering.
Here is a random picture. It is the artwork we used for Amy's new tattoo. Done by Elijah at Electric City Tattoo Gallery. It came out like this, as seen from an iSight picture from my Macbook Pro.

And below you will find a picture of Amy and I's Christmas Tree. It still stands today in our living room. We are getting ready for Christmas in July!That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment