Monday, June 15, 2009

National Ride to Work DAY!

Well as I am sure none of you know, as I didn't know until this morning, it is National Ride to Work Day! For all you motorbike an scooter riders, today was your day to raise awareness of alternative transportation!

I was on the fence about riding today, as the crazy thunderstorm that happen early this morning. But after I read a thread about what day it was over at Total Ruckus, I "Cowboyed Up" and hoped on The Meepers. Last time I checked the rain was starting. So I put a cover on The Meepers to keep him nice and dry.

There is a nifty little web site called Ride to Work dot org that gives some information on the day.

I took the liberty of scrolling threw the photo section and found that there are in fact three photos of Honda Ruckuses. Fallow this little link here to see them. And of course I posted a photo of The Meepers, but I think they are discriminating against red Ruckuses. So I just posted again. I will check back soon to see if it went live this time.

Thought it was crappy looking out now (the sun could be shining right now for all I know, I work in a cave),
it was beautiful out this morning. So chances are, I would have rode today instead of taking the Egg.

Still no picture of The Meepers on Ride. This is a sad day for scooter rights! Tell me to drive in an oncoming thunderstorm, then don't give The Meepers props for dong it. Bastards!

Speaking of bastards, who uses Twitter? Well some of you may know I am an occasional Twitter User. Though you will not like to fallow me. If you do and complain, I will barrade you with insulting curses. Because, I have Twitter for one reason, to curse. A lot. A real lot.

Though I have slowed down a lot, I am still in the top 100 world wide. If I wasn't afraid Liz would punch me in the dick, and the leading coursers didn't use Bots to cruse every 60 seconds for them, I would be cursing up a storm.

And yes, my Twitter is also named for my scooter. You now you are jealous of my life. Who wouldn't be. I challenge all Nay-Sayers to an ASS OFF!

As you all know, or should know, I do have the best ass on the east coast! Hell I have the best ass in the world!

Watch out for this deadly weapon! If left in the sun it will melt you alive!

That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment