Friday, June 26, 2009

WAY TO RUIN MY BLOG!

I had a really messed up video here, but the site took it down. I will leave the code here for a spell. I hope it is down for some technical error, and not because it most likely shows a man die.

Well it is there if you click on the link, so watch it. Maybe there is a code error and it will pop back up on here.

Holly Cow, watch this.

Two Scooters Slam Into Traffic - Watch more Funny Videos

Well now. That does not look like fun. Apparently these two fine gentlemen were racing each other and lost it. As you can see man number one not only slides under car number one, but bounces off and gets hit by car number two. He bounced off camera on the left side of the screen and does not come back on screen.

Man number two, slides under car number two and bounces off the rear bumper. Well I guess that bumper did it's job. But man number two gets up and walks away from the crash. I guess that means he won the race.

You will not find The Meepers and myself doing such foolish thing. The only thing you will find us doing it riding in the rain. Poor Meepers is out there right now. Let get a weather report.

The Meepers and myself are located within this 12 miles radius.

As you can see, as I can too, the map says the rain is no longer above our heads. I will have to take a potty break soon so I can look for myself. Now I need to make some PP so I can go to the potty.

Moving on. This weekend I plan on finally buying a dremel and taking care of a pesky plastic infestation The Meepers seems to be having. By this I mean I am going to cut some plastic parts off of The Meepers to make him even more esthetically pleasing. I know, I know, much like my amazing Turd Cutter, you didn't think that was possible. But it is!

Pictures on Monday.

Well today is pretty busy, and I am eating my lunch late. So I really must run. When Tim is out of the office I seem to get crazy requests. More so then when the two of us are both sitting in this little cave.

That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment