Thursday, June 25, 2009

Rape My MANHOLE!

So if you remember yesterdays post, I was talking about Verizon DSL (among other things). Well look here how Facebook (where most of you, if not all, get linked to this blog) phrased the first line of the blog.
Well I find it interesting that they (the computers that rule the world) chose that as the intro. there were other words preseeding that line, but oh well. I guess they feel a need to rape my manhole as well. Though I didn't give them any reason to. Mother nature however, did give them a reason on my behalf.

I am sure some of you know about the extraordinary Turd Cutter I am in possession of. It is a thing of beauty. I did not ask for this honor, it was bestow upon me at birth. It is really more of a curse than anything. People of all ages, makes and models stair at my ass and want a piece. So I guess I really can't blame these guys for wanting to rape my manhole to.
They do look menacing after all. He has a pretty big "Gun." Get your mind out of the gutter I was talking about the weapon in his hand, not the metal between his legs!

And I know you are wondering, yes, 49cc are enough to get me away from the throngs of fans. The Meepers is very agile for the quick turn and cutting through a parking garage and hoping out the pedestrian walk way. Great machines these Honda Ruckuses. Any the ECU in them is Skynet Prof. Honda made sure of that.

Have you ever seen the old photos of the Beatles? The ones where crazed fans come from all walks of life to just get a glimps? That is my bum!
Why am I not posting a picture of my bum on the Internet you ask? Well I d not want to break the Internet again. I seem to have a habit of doing so. And if I did post a photo, the Machines will track me down and RAPE my manhole for sure!

Moving on.

This story will be Ironic, you will find out why at the end.

It was very hot yesterday and I drove The Meepers to JT's. I was wearing my leather jacket. When I got there JT asked me why I was wearing it and then Kim asked why I wear a leather jacket to rid in as well. She asked if it was to keep the bugs from hitting me. I reply, well that is one of the reasons, but mainly the leather protects you if you fall.

Fast forward.

Later that night after fixing JT's bike, we were sitting on his back deck. We were finishing a beer and I was getting ready to leave when we hear: "Weeeeeeeeeeeee Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (sound of a sport bike being revved, POP grumble grumble (sound of metal on metal)." This lasted a second or two, then we hear: "Crack, smash (plastics hitting the ground) grumble grumble (plastics grinding the ground), Smash (metal hitting the ground) grumble grumble (metal grinding the ground)."

I got up and started walking to the gate that enters the ally behind his house, saying "I think that guy went down." JT and Kim were fallowing me, but still a ways behind me. I saw people running, so I turn and say "YA! That guy went down!" We run to the next street to see what's what.

We get there and there is a GSX 750 (I think it was a 750, it was big, but all I could see was the lower part of the fairings and the bottom of the bike. I am a little out of practice on my sport bike eye recognition.) laying on the ground on the sidewalk on it's left side facing the wrong way down the road. Gas and oil are leaking every where.

There is a young kid sitting on someones steps by the bike, He is bleeding and obviously the driver of the bike. His clothing included mesh shorts and a T-shirt. There was a helmet laying by the bike.

It looks like he slid maybe 20 feet from point of impact (laying the bike down). It also looks like he managed to get on the right side of the bike as it was going down.

The road ends at a T and he had made a right turn at the T onto the road he wrecked at. He was about 30-40 yards down the road when he lost it. My theory is, he is a newbie, tried to wheelie and be cool and lost it. Gunned the throttle all the way once the wheel was up (Hence the popping motor) then went back onto the tail (think 180 bar) bike then went down and he got on top of it. Slid fir a bit until the bike hit the curb. Then tumbled to a stop himself.

All theories aside, I am glade this kids seemed OK. He was walking around and talking to people. We left when all the cops got there because there was beer involved in out group standing there. So I am not sure if he refused the ambulance or not.

Remember I said there was some Irony. After we see this sight, I turn to Kim and say: "That is why I wear a leather jacket."

That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment