Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Now it Works!

And it also rains on my head! I believe I touched on this yesterday. I said I took my car to work, so I knew it would not rain. Had I taken The Meepers, it would have rained for sure. Well I test my theory out today. Do you know why it is raining out?

You are right! I drove The Meepers to work! Lucky for me I bought a cover for him. So he is out side staying warm and dry. Well a few drops fell before I got the cover on him. I was busy trying to get this here computer I am typing on to work.

And there is my other problem today. Well it was a problem, now it has been slayed like the bowels of a Hungry Hungry Hippo. Yes that is right I (we) fixed it. After much forum reading I found that there is a slight discrepancy with some plug ins.

Apparently Adobe puts some plug ins into a certain folder and Media Encoder tries to read then and it can't. So move them into the proper folder and good to go. That and apparently there were up dates that our soft wear didn't know we needed. Good thing Adobe's automatic updates work so good. So I ran them, now I can render! YAY!

Now to get the color printer to work on my computer. It was a hassles to get the regular B & W laser to work. Oh well.

The Meepers is sitting out there all alone in the rain wearing his new jacket and I m here toasty and dry talking about Adobe! What kind of Friend am I?

A Dry one. It looks something like this outside right now. I will take a picture of The Meepers later if there is a break in the action.
I hope that is past by time 5 p.m. rolls around, or else the rain will slay me Like a Hungry Hungry Hippo. Some thing like this:



I need to get this to protect myself from said hippos.


I think that will do just fine. That could easily be modded to a Ruckus. and one of these to slay the rain.A regular umbrella, just seems like it would be wrong.

This is for good measure
Gas Saver Fail!
see more Fail Blog

and this

see more Fail Blog

That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment