Monday, June 1, 2009

It Came! And I was Not Here!

So this past week was a short work week for me. Amy and I took to the road on an adventure! An adventure into the unknown. That's right, the crazy world of Annapolis MD.

Wednesday night we packed up and got out on the road, earlier than i expected if I might add, into the great unknown! Well, most it it was known seeing as we have both been to Baltimore a few times. But non the less, Annapolis was unknown! After driving for a while, we stopped for the customary "Pee Break." We picked up some trinkets and food and back to to the road.

We arrived in Annapolis around 10 p.m. We got many hugs and hand shakes, then off on the town! It was Alison's 30th Birthday in an hour, we had to take care of business! And that we did. The stroke of midnight tipped a nice saucy shot of JD to our lips. And the night was on! We did a bit of a bar crawls, and got kicked out of the last one! As is true Jeff fashion. (OK it was last call, but they made up leave and we had to chug our beers).

The next day (Thursday) was the full on birthday. We bought far to much beer, a few different 6ers, and some liquor. $200 worth of crabs and it was on! Again in true Jeff fashion, I can't say no to a drink. So a few ( a lot) beers and Mojitos later, I was drunk! I ate far to many crabs and my tummy was paying the price.

The night started off pretty tame and for the most part stayed that way. Christine got a little, ummm tipsy (as were the rest of us), but she also got there late and had a lot of catching up to do. After all we were a good 5 hours ahead of her.

Along the way I received a text message from Tim. It looked something like this:
OK, it looked like that because that is the picture Tim sent me. here are two more I took this morning with my cell phone.

That's right, you know you are jealous. Hell I am, and it is my computer! 16 gigs of ram and 8 cores! Shit ya! I wish I was here when they brought her down all nice and pretty! But I am also glad i was out of town.

Because I didn't have to deal with the set up! VWAHAHAHA! Sorry Tim. But I did spend today installing everything, and that will carry into tomorrow. And IT still has to figure out why I can not print.

Well I can print, but it will not save the password, and that is pretty much a bummer.

Any way, getting into scooters. Annapolis was a HUGE scooter town. Mostly those shitty little Buddy scooters. You will see them a lot in big cities because they are pretty cheap and generally have 125 cc engines. Most people will not get a license for them thought (in PA, even though it is legally required with that size engine). There were ZERO Honda Ruckus's kicking it. But it was still really cool to see a million scooters driving around.

The Inner Harbor was pretty packed with them as well. We stopped by there on out way home. We were going to hit up the Aquarium. but it was pretty pricey and my belly was on a decline.

I think MD is so scooter heavy because they do not require a license, tags or registration.

Oh well.

That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment