Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Shit I am strong!

How Many 90 Year Olds Could You Take in a Fight?


I am strong like bear! I am rock hard and capable of smashing some old skull! I dare you to challenge the elderly! See how many you can take on at once! I bet it is more than me, I am really pretty weak, but I can drink beer like a champ. Unless I am pitted up against Morgan, but then again, no man can stand up to him. He is a beer drinking machine! And pretty damn good at Quastion Night!

On a similar note I can take on less Five-Year-Old's than i can 90-Year-Old's.

26

I guess I am more. strong like duck, when it comes to the kids. They seem to be able to whoop me into my place.

Speaking of whooping me into place, the weather did so today. It as raining when I looked out the window and the weather report recommended that I stay indoors. So I decided to drive the Egg instead of The Meepers today.

Well I had to use my wipers on my way to work, because I took the interstate and the roads were wet. There was very little if any precipitation falling from the sky. When I looked outside today it was not so nice looking, but it was dry. So I got taken for a ride by mother nature.

Murphy's Law states that: If you drive The Meepers it will rain, if you drive The Egg it will not rain. I got served. Well maybe not, it could be raining out right now. I kind of work in a cave.

And that window only views the Sound Booth.

I remember this.

It is Amy at the Japanese Garden in Portland last year. I found this while looking on photobucket for cave pictures.


Remember Alison, and Derek from yesterdays post? They live in Portland. I want to move there with Amy. I can be a vagabond, and she an X-Ray Tech.

Watch out for the little bartered! He looks cute and lovable, but if you are not feeding him treats or petting his ass, he will bit the shit out of you. Well that is unless you are me.

That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment