Tuesday, May 19, 2009

TO MUCH IS TO MUCH!

This is what happens when you are stubborn and will not stop wearing your contacts late at night.
No I do not have pink eye. I have in fact what I can only describe as bumps on my eye. There is a word for it, but I don't speak eye doctor. So I wore my contacts to much. now it cost me $90 today, an will likely cost me at least another $40 in my co-pay. But I think I have a way around that.

The eye doctor told me I need to start wearing my glasses more. Well my glasses are really old and I will need new ones. That means new frames and lenses. That means an eye exam! So I think if I go in for an eye exam and just have her check my eye I will be covered. If not, then there goes $40 I could be spending toward some spiffy new eye glasses. I was thinking something like these:
On a good note, I got medicine with a long name to put in my eye. Bad part, I hate eye drops. Oh well, I have used this stuff before when Zoey gave me an eye infection and it worked great.

Also, I got to Drive all over the place on The Meepers today.
If you have not guessed it, this blog is named after my scooter. I love my scooter. My scooter is better than your scooter. Don't fight it, you know I am right. Its OK ECR is open to you and your scooter to.

Moving on.

One thing I ran into today that peeved me off is my helmet combined with my glasses. They did not play well together. Half the time i can not get the right arm on my ear. Instead the arm just kind of pressed against the outside of my ear. It is uncomfortable. But I felt like I was going to break my glasses if I kept trying to get them on right. And well, I just can't afford to do that right now, I need to see. My job kind of depends on vision. Editing video and all.

So If you see a manly man, driving a little red scooter and a yellow helmet (the helmet is old, I bought it for my last motorcycle. It was yellow. The helmet is expensive and very comfortable), don't make fun of me. I am not in a good mood for the next week or so. Hopefully 3 or 4 days.

I also forgot to eat my breakfast this morning. And that made me sad, and hungry. But I came back to work to a yummy salad and a Real AZ Half and Half!

OK, My video finally imported.

That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment