Friday, May 8, 2009

Its FRIDAY!

That means last night was in fact Thursday! I want to start off on a serious note here. I am really proud of Amy. She is graduating from school and she had her pinning ceremony last night. She has her graduation tomorrow morning.

OK on with it!

Here I am trying to do work. And guess what!? I can't. My computer is a piece of shit. Wait, what is worse than a piece of shit? A pile of pieces of shit? Yes, t hat it. My computer is a pile of pieces of shit.

Lucky for me I have a dead line. Oh and about 8 other projects that also have dead lines. And I can not get anything done. It takes 10-15 minutes to open this project (it's kind of big, but my computer is really old). The I tried to play a time line. all I did was touch the space bar, and guess what, "Premiere has encountered a serious error and must shut down." Great!

Good thing I have a $4,000 computer sitting up in IT for about 2 months now.
BRING IT DOWN! This is no longer a case of want. This is a case of need. I need a new computer to do my job. This POS is about 7 years old. My old Power Book is about that old, I still use it.... a lot.... but I up-graded it to a Mac Book Pro a year or so ago, and I'm poor. And this million dollar company took months to approve a $4,000 purchase, and is now lacking productivity because IT is lazy.

OK, moving on.

So yes, it is Friday. And what do we do on Fridays? Well normally drink some beers.
And some times some cocktails.
Wait......
There you go. I don't want to run into Tom Cruise. You know how those crazy Scientologists get. Next thing you know they will be taking away my aspirin and jumping on my couch!


And I don't want to buy a new couch right now. What I do want to buy is one of theses.
I have been watching a lot of Fantasy Factory. And I could kill it with one of these. And I could give Amy space for an Art Gallery. That would be Livin' the Dream.

Tonight my dream is to kick back with Leggs, TomDobb, and The Lizster at The House of China. Then maybe move on to some 40 oz.'s.

We have had a sighting!
We see our man here on the right. He is spotted with copious amounts of beer and bread here, along with another unknown man. Be on the look out. They are considered drunk and loud.

That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment