Thursday, May 21, 2009

I Drive like the Wind!

If the wind goes max speed of 42 MPH then, I drive like the wind! This picture was sent to me by a read (Tim). This is what I look like driving down the road on my Ruckus after work.
Yes you are right, I look damn good! And there is a lot of patch work going on, on my back. I like it that way. Don't you?

So I am kind of bummed tomorrow I have to drive my car to work because I need to film over the weekend. But I think I can get away with carrying every thing on my scooter. I worked it out in my head. All I really need is two bungee chords for the Tri-Pod. And even though I am typing about this right now, i feel pretty confident that there is a 90 percent chance tomorrow I will not remember I need to bring home the camera until I am almost to work. My brain does not function at full blast until about noon. This is why I took a look at The Meepers earlier. I think i can just toss the Tri-pod on my back and I will be fine. The camera i am going to attach top the frame and rest on my frame brace. sorry, The Meepers frame brace.

Also, I now know how to remove stains from furniture, and I have a kit to do so, some place. I now have a new trade! Though I don't want to be cleaning number one and two's up for a living. Unless the pay is really good.

So I have been driving The Meepers all over the place the past few days and loving it. You all should get a Ruckus and join up with The ECR. Hell, you can get any scooter and join! I am feeling sassy! Open membership month!

I think it is time to put a dead hooker over my seat. I don't want to burn this nice turd cutter I got. The hooker may cook in the sun all day long, but my seat will be nice and cool!

Speaking of the hot seat! The ground is hot today. see what I did there? I was filming outside and the damn tar in the parking lot was melting to my shoes. I hate when that happens. It makes my shoes stick to the ground.

I want a bomb shelter! and by that I mean house with a garage and a bar (bomb shelter) in the basement. Then I an brew some beer in my garage and toss a keg at my bar! It's nice to dream. Wow I am all over today. I'll let you in on a secret. I didn't know what to talk about so I am rambling. But...

That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment