Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Lets Talk About the Dead Hooker in the Room.

So I have been trying to come up with something to talk about today. And well I got nothing. Hence the dead hooker in the room.
Oh wait, that hooker didn't die. And wasn't she smiling?
Yes she was. I would be smiling to if I found a way to shut him up. But why is her shirt on backwards? Is she worth a grand if she can't even dress herself? I at least want a hooker who can put her cloths on. I know the point is to take them off, but at some point she will need to leave, and I am sure she doesn't want to have all of those sores out in the open.

Moving on.

I like to think that sometimes it is OK to work at the speed of a dead man. Hell, If we all but out heads against rocks all day long, there would be no work getting done, except by us taking our cues from dead men. And not Cromagnum Man. If you don't know what I mean by that, i don't think I can help you out. It meant something to me a minute ago, but my fleeting skills of conversation and witt are just that, fleeting.

Stepping over the dead hooker.

Now look where I am, lost.
No not there, I have never seen that TV show. But thanks to Netflix, eventually I will. I feel more like this.


Awwww, the good stuff. Some times you have to love You Tube for bringing back memories. I like to think sometimes, and not to often (that would take away from the deep seated meaning), that YouTube brings families back together. It can cure a broken home with sharing memories from childhood.

Also I would like to share this here little link. So far it has led to several laughs here in our little Cave. Text From Last Night. It is worth clicking on the little blur text. Thanks to I think it was HighTechRedNeck, over at TR for sharing that link with me.

That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment