Friday, May 15, 2009

What the HELL!

Well I couldn't scale down the video to fit, so I give you the link to WNEP's short story on it. There seem so be a rash of fires breaking out in the Hill Section of Scranton. This one was last night, a block away from Amy and I's apartment. Needless to say, I freaked out. Speeding around the city. The clincher, we didn't know it was happening until seconds after Amy received a text messaged asking if the fire was by out apartment. As she read it out loud to me, we came around the bend on Harrison Ave and saw plumes of smoke. That was a punch in the man purse for me.

But this fire comes two weeks after three homes were destroyed about 5 blocks from our place. Down on Monroe Ave. something like 18 people are homeless now.

I think it is the U kids. They are in a conspiracy to take over Scranton and make it into "New New Jersey!" They have heard of my contempt for them and are trying to force me out. But I will not have it. Drunken' Attempted Home Invasions (fifth post down is me) be damned! You will not push me out and make a New New Jersey out of my city! Your trash may come here, but you the trash will leave!

OK, enough with my conspiracy theories, or are they just theories? Time will tell.

I do not like fires! I like controlled camp fires, but not house fires. There is just something about all the wordy possessions a person owns being destroyed that erks me a little. You Know? (rhetorical).

Segway....


I want to go camping! And I want to drive my scooter, The Meepers, to the camp ground. I need to get Amy a scooter. She say's she doesn't want one, but I know deep down she does. Who doesn't want to kick it on an awesome scooter! Cruising at 40 mph (no license required in the state of PA if you engine is 50cc or under. Honda Ruckus, 49cc.)

Cruising out to the State Park with a tent and some sleeping bags (and some beer, shhhhhhhhhhh). They no like the alcohol at the State Parks. I like to be alone anyway, no looky-lous camping over my shoulder. Then I have less people to worry about not controlling their fire.
If I see you smoking near my apartment I will not hesitate to douse you with a fire extinguisher. I have one of those!

That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment