Friday, May 22, 2009

I Think My Eye is Better!

But the medicine is making me sick! A side effect appears to be sore throat and congestion. Also dry eyes. Guess what I have? You guessed it. Now I am left wondering if I should ride it out for the next day and a half and be done with it. Or stop now. My eye feels better, when it is not feeling dry. The doc told me to take it for the whole 5 days. She was going to tell me to stop after three if it felt better, then recommended that I keep it up for 5 days.

Also wearing glasses is pissing me off! It is a pain in the ass to put on my helmet and ride The Meepers. My glasses bounce up and down on my face because they do not sit properly on my face with a helmet on. Arggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Now when I am doing this,I am not as happy as I could and should be. Oh well, such is life.

Moving on.

I like to eat meals of food from time to time. And staying with that Amy and I are trying to make those meals better for us. So this week my lovely Amy has cooked dinner and it was ready when I got home from work. We are a week into making better meals and I already feel big and strong like a full grown Manbearpig. I feel a few More weeks of eating better and not eating wings, I will be the biggest strongest Manbearpig ever. Al Gore will be gunning for me.

Moving on.

I need to stop by the tattoo shop this week before Amy and I embark on our mission to Maryland. I need to meet up with Elijah and talk Ruckus! As I have stated in earlier posts, he has his white Ruckus back. Good times will be had this summer with bikes and scooters!

I am getting amped up for this year in sun!

that is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment