Monday, September 28, 2009

This Makes me Sad

So Morgan posted this photo last Friday:
And today I found this on Penn Furniture blog. Here is a re-post of their blog in case you don't like to click links.

Penn Furniture will be closed on September 28th through the 30th during the demolition of the old Quint’s Army & Navy building. We are making space for a new parking lot. The parking lot will allow us to better serve our customers as well as beautify our part of the city.

Plans for the new lot include a commercial monument as well as numerous landscaping improvements.

Thank you for your patience."

This is a very sad day for me indeed. I will miss those hot as hell summer days, and the freezing cold winter nights I spent in that building. I will even miss yelling at Ricci and wishing death upon her. So this is good bye to The Arm/Navy. Thanks for the job for over 10 years, the band practice space, a place to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night while down town at the bars and most importantly the friends I made.


That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment