Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I am So Lazy

First off I am very sorry for being lazy and not posting much this week. I have been pretty busy with work, catching up after being gone for 3 days is a lot of work. I wonder what will happen next year when I go away for a whole week? I can only imagine the chaos that will ensue.

But I saw this little gem over at People of Walmart DOT com and thought "This needs to be shared."

It did however remind me of this little scene. And personally a comic strip version of this would be much better suited for the tail-gate of a pickup.


Now wasn't that lovely? I'll answer for you, "Yes it was."

Moving right along, when I looked out the window this morning, the sky looked like this:
The last time I looked out the window (of which I have none in my office), it looked more like this with a little more sun coming through:
Needless to say, The Meepers is angry with me. He is sitting home in a dark hallway, and I am locked away at work in a dark cave. The difference being, he could be hanging out in the sun and laughing at me for being stuck in this cave. Instead, he shares my dreary surroundings. That and it would have been a great day for a ride!

But I am going to cook Amy dinner and bring it up to her after I get out of work. So The Meepers and myself may get a ride in yet. Lets check the weather.
Hmmm, I may have a shot at taking a ride.

In other news, can anyone take care of this dog for me for a year or two? He is the best pupster ever, and I want this dog so bad, but we live in an apartment. OR, you could buy Amy, The Meepers, Miles, Wiley and myself a house. That to will solve some this situation. But look at this guy, he is so cute and everyone is his friend.

OK, JT might take him. And I really hope he does. I want pitbull so bad, and I always say I want him to be just like Miles. If only I had a house, I could have the real Miles.

That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment