Thursday, September 3, 2009

It's Alive!

Well it is real. So the cast of "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" is going to put on the play "The Night Man Cometh" Live! Yes that's right they are going to do the show live in Philly!

Don't know what I am talking about!? Well you should. It is a great show. It's on FX. It starts up again real soon. Here is a taste of what I am talking about.




And here are some clips of it already preformed. I guess they took it to the road.



Yes this is real and happening. Because, "You gotta pay the troll toll o get into the boys troll hole." Amy and I saw this even advertised in a weekly on out adventure in Philly this past Saturday. Though the 8 p.m. show is sold out, at the time there were still tickets for the 11 p.m. show. To bad it is on a Thursday night and it is the week we are going on vacation.

We will be back in town Wednesday night. But driving to Philly and back the very next day, is not something I want to do. Why not stay the night you ask? Because it is a black out month for work. I had to fight to get three days off to go away. So I am sad to say I will not be attending the live show. But you should! And sneak in a camera and record it for me! I really want to see it!

Moving on.

It seams as though my video "Life at 40 MPH" was well received, Though there is not a high hit count yet (but it has only been live for about 24 hours now). have got nothing but compliments from people who have watched and talked to me. If you have a comment about it, good or bad, feel free to let me know. You can comment on YouTube, or if you don't have an account comment here. You don't need an account.

And because this is my forum to speak and use as I see fit, I am going to do some post whoring and here you go.



And if you would like to watch the shorter Teaser version, you can do so by clicking here. <---That blue text right there will take you to YouTube and this blue text right here ----> Will take you to Vimeo, where it is hosted with the original music.

Well I guess that is about all I have to say right now. So I will leave you with one last link. This will take you to a few photos of The Meepers being used in a photo shoot. They are "working on" The Meepers. If it doesn't take you to the correct page, they are on page 75 almost at the bottom.

That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment