Monday, September 21, 2009

HOW IT"S MADE!

Well looky here.



Now wasn't that informative? I think it was. I did enjoy that there video.


Well I'll be damned. Look a the red scooter to the far left. Look familiar? Well it will if you watched the video or checked out my mobile blog "Three Ruckuses" from a few weeks ago. They had/have a Vespa LX up at NA Warhorse for $3999.99 with a Fly 150 engine. And man oh man would that be a nice ride to have. I would never give up The Meepers, and I would most likely keep on Riding The Meepers as my daily driver, but I have always wanted a Vespa.

I know they have lasted through the ages, or well sense the mid 1940's, but I would keep that as my show queen scoot.

Every time I am in Philly we seem to walk past Vespa Philadelphia. And I ether gaze in the window or stair at the beauties in their parking lot. What a sight it is to see. Welcome to the wonderful word of scooter obsession, they call out to me.

But I love The Meepers, and actually want to snag one of the Ruckuses in that photo as well. Wouldn't it be nice to have money. I think The Meepers would love to have a brother or sister t hang out with.

Then Amy and I can roll up to Bike Nights and Bike Weeks in style. And not just accidentally go to the shore for the end of "Roar to the Shore 2009." We could have been riding up and down the place if we were rocking 2 nice swapped Ruckuses or if we had The Meepers and a nice Vespa for Amy.

Awww, it's nice to dream. One day Amy will be rich and I can buy all the toy we want. Because after all, that is my job.... buying all the toys that is.

That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment