Wednesday, September 9, 2009

ROBO COP!

Holy crap!


I am not really sure what we just saw. But I do know Robo Cop will protect us..... maybe.

You may know this, but I always wanted to go to Japan. The culture is amazing, their cities are amazing, the country (at large) is amazing. And! And their TV is flipping ridicules! I want to go there and just plant myself in front of a TV for a week! What makes it even better, is I will not understand a word they are saying.

After I absorb as much TV culture as I can in a week, I will next move on to walking the cities. Not only do they show crazy things on TV, but they build it all over the place.

Take the Gundam statue in Japan.

Or use your mind to imagine this crazy sight that I can not seem to find a picture of right now. A very large anime girl straddling a train bridge. Ok I did some digging and found it. You can stop using your imagination and look at the wonderful weirdness that is Japan.That is the sort of insane things you will find when traversing the great country of Japan. And one day Amy and I will get to see it.

But right now I think I have a brain aneurism from all of these forms. They are making my brain explode. I wonder why my eyes are bad. Sitting in this little dark room looking at tiny text all day long. It is amazing my eye have not exploded yet.

But the eye drops seem to be keeping my eyes in my head. And that, I think is a good thing. But what is not a good thing, is how bad I seem to be getting at typing. I seem to be getting worse by the day. Lots of typos, and lots of backspacing. I wonder if this is carpel tunnel setting in.

Hopefully a few days off will fix me right up. Two days and three hours and Amy and I are on vacation! A few days at the beach and I should be good as new. Hopefully fall will wait until Wednesday night to roll in. Then Halloween time!

Can you guess what is my second favorite holiday? What you don't know my first. I'll give you a hint, it is Saint Patrick's Day. Did you figure it out yet? St. Patty's Day, you're right! Now for the second favorite holiday. Your hint is costumes. Halloween! Right again!

As it turns out (well I already knew this) it is one of Amy's favorite holidays too!

We love the $1 store, an they are geared up for Halloween. So we have been buying a lot of decorations there. And out apartment is already being decorated for the holiday! A bit early you may be thinking, but we think not. It is never to early for some great fall fun. Unless it comes before we go to the beach. But after the beach, have at it! Come one, come all Fall will be upon us the end of next week!

These are really cool!


I really can't wait, but I can wait until after vacation.

That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment