Friday, September 25, 2009

Holly Crap!

What the poop is this all about. I would never put Amy behind a piece of bullet prof glass and shoot! No matter how much confidence I had in the product or my shooting.



Don't mind the top comment ( as of 2:18 p.m. today), some people are just so ignorant they don't deserve to live. That comment almost ruined this video for me. But it didn't. The shear stupidity of the video made me over look the ignorance of the person commenting.

Any way, I found out today I may have a visitor from Korea coming through. His name is Tae K. He is fallowing in the footsteps of Wan and is travailing the country on a Honda Ruckus. Currently as I type he is driving from Chicago to Detroit. And after that, he is headed to Scranton. Apparently he loves The Office.

So I am going to try and give him a nice tour. Hopefully J Sly can help out, he is after all (as far as I am concerned) the for most "The Office" Expert in the world. So along with giving him a place to crash, change some oil and give him some food, I would like to take him around so he can see the places he has heard about on TV. And the reason he is making his way to our neck of the woods, well my neck of the woods.

Here is his stickied thread over at Total Ruckus. Click the blue text if you care to read about his journey and see his pictures. Here is a picture of K a few days into his trip. Lets hope that smile stays on his face the the whole time he is travailing.
He got some help from some great TR members already, and I want to add to the help and help to keep him going strong. I only wish I could have also been part of Wans amazing journey. I hope K's will turn out just as good.
I have two fears about when K makes his way to Scranton. I will be swamped with work and not be able to take time off. And I can only take off 1 day of work for the next month or two. And fear number 2, it will be cold and rainy. I think both things we can work through, but it would be nice if he rolls into town on a Friday and the weather is pretty nice. Then The Meepers and myself can show K a really good time.

Ok I will leave you with that, and give you all any updates I get form K. He checks in ever few days on TR.

That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment