Thursday, September 10, 2009

Look at this Little Gal.

Now this is one cute pupster. Watch about one minute in, she can walk.

princess the two legged dog from David Neal on Vimeo.



This makes me miss my pupster. Even though Wiley does have all 4 legs and a belly he could lie off of for a few years.


But look at that face, he is a lover. Well if you name is Jeff, Amy or Carol. If not, then I wouldn't get to close.

He also seems to rally like vintage 1976 Fender Stratocasters. Yes that is correct, that is a real 76'. I don't fuck around.

DID YOU HEAR! Scranton (area) is number 8 in the country for consuming hot dogs. Now I don't know if we should be proud or if we should hang our heads. It's not like being number 4 in the country for a St. Patty's Day Parade. And don't get me started on why we are number 4 and not 3. Flipping Georgia.

But according to Coney Island Lunch, he serves between 1000-2000 weiners a day. That seems like a gross over exaggeration, and well that amount of Texas weiners is just gross. I think he is over estimating by a 1000 or 2. I know they are small, but 2 ad I'm done. And I am a guy who likes to eat food from time to time. But they are quite filling covered in weiner sauce and onions.

But I guess now we have something else going for us. Now to have the fictional show The Office capitalize on it. Because they don't make us look like bumbling idiots. I;m mean even more so then we do for ourselves or let those Jersey D-Bags do for us.

I mean I watch the show every week, but if you watched with me, you will hear/see me yell at the TV more often then not. Much like this guy.
I want to get out of here just as much as the next guy, but come on. I was born here, and there is some love for this place in me. It is my home after all, and you can always go home again." I think.

Well my brother and when I had a sister, they came home again..... a few times. I only moved back home when I graduated school. And I technically still lived there the whole time. So this is the first time I really moved away. So only time will tell if I can "still go home again."

OK, I am going to go eat a weiner and keep us on top.

That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment