Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Full on Fullness!

IT IS HERE! Check out the full length version of "Life at 40 MPH." Here are both the Vimeo and YouTube videos. Both are the same. YouTube allowed the use to The Postal Service for this video. Which I am really happy about, because when I thought about making this video that was the first song that I thought of. The intro is perfect for this video. But any-who, Vimeo is probably better for video quality, but YouTube will probably stream faster.

And now I present you with the full version of "Life at 40 MPH." Music by The Postal Service- Such Great Heights
Viemo:

Life at 40 MPH- FULL VIDEO from Jeffrey Grant on Vimeo.



YouTube:

So what do you think? That is three days worth of footage. The ride in is two days, and the ride home is another. I really like it. I dropped the frame rate down to a low 10 frames a second, and varied the speed of the video. Nothing super fancy for this project.

I am however, already working on another video. This one will take a little longer. I am thinking a few weeks. I am going to collect a lot more footage. Different angles, and more than just my daily commute to work. It will also include some final touch ups in After Effects. Make it look a little more "artsy."

Would you like to help make the next video? If you're around the Scranton area let me know. I have a guy in mind I am going to call and see if he is interested in going on a Sunday ride and get a few shots.

In other news...... Well, I don't really have any other news.

I now have "Other News."

Apparently I am a little low on oil. The Meepers was used in a photo shoot today. One of the models we use came in for a photo shoot today. He was injured in I think a car accident a few years ago. He was left as a paraplegic. He is the crew chief for his brothers racing team. They race these crazy looking high powered quads. Well the photo shoot was suppose to be him and his brother "working" on things. So I let them use The Meepers. I guess they checked the oil for the shoot, because I wasn't going to let them actually work on The Meepers. And they told me I am a "Little low."

I only mention the oil being low because I find it funny. When I last changed it, it was a little high. I had to syphon some out. And I got it pretty much where it should be. It was a tad high. Now it is low. I really hope this engine is not burning oil. I will be very sad. I will either read and read, then go to the dark side (GY6), or be forced to find another engine and swap yet again. Either way, I refuse to let The Meepers be down and out.

That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment