Friday, September 4, 2009

Holy Crap!

I found two videos I really liked today. This first one I am showing you is the second video I found. I really really like this video. So here it is.




This next one I wasn't sure if I liked it at first, but then I decided that I did. So it is worth the share.


If you haven't realized it yet, I had a blast making my last video, so I have been looking through videos online for ideas. I'd say for the most part my good ideas come from other peoples bad ideas. I see what they did, and say that sucks, if they did it this way it would have worked better. So I take that and run. I also like to see terrible videos for a good laugh.

Nothing beats watching redneck videos. They always do something funny. I don't learn anything from the to use video wise, I just learn how not to live my life. And when I feel like I was given a shit hand at something, I watch a redneck video on YouTube and see them fucking things up and say, hey that was funny shit!

So starting today is The La Festa Italiana. And that means good food close to my place (walking distance) and the streets full of D-Bags. Yes every year, the streets around Court House Square (Adams, Linden, Spruce and Washington) flood with tents full of the best Italian food around. I eat my fill of cannolis, white pizza and gnocchi. I then manage to bump/run/smash and flat out crash into 100's of people. All complete D-Bags. But in the end, it is worth it for the cannolis.

Also this weekend is The Polish Luau, JT's birthday (29 this year) and Labor Day. So here is Amy and I's plan of attach.

Today, cookout at my parents place. This will involve chicken, sweet corn, "tatters," beer and doing laundry. And at the end of it, I do not have to do any dishes. That part is always a plus. It should be pretty fun. Amy and I were over for a similar cookout last month, and I think it went really well. But this time The Meepers will be there for the fun. He and I are meeting Amy at my parents after work.

Tomorrow holds some as of yet un-told adventures. We do know tomorrow night we will be hitting up La Festa and then heading over to the Polish Luau, but the after noon is open to interpretation. My morning how ever is spoken for. The Meepers and I have to go to North American Warhorse to get a state inspection done.

It has been a year, well actually a little more than. We kind of got screwed with the inspection. I bought The Meepers the first week of August, so I thought they put the inspection sticker on when you buy a vehicle. You know, like they did with my car, my parents cars, so on and so forth. But I guess Riders World doesn't operate like a real place that sells vehicles. By this I mean they slapped the inspections sticker on The Meepers when they "assembled" him. This was the last week of July. So un-be-knownst to me, my inspection was up a month sooner than I thought. I was going to get it taken care of two weeks ago but that was an open house, then last week Amy and I went to Philly
(NA Warhorse only does inspections as first come first serve on Saturdays). So tomorrow this will be taken care of.

But our afternoon is still wide open. I suspect we will clean a bit and shoot some place for lunch and possibly a local adventure. I am thinking Seven Tubes of something like that. OH! There is always Rickets Glen.

And then for La Festa!

Food Fun and D-BAGS! That will be fallowed by The Polish Luau! The Luau is hosted by Beer League 08' They are premiering their brand new, and first ever home brew. They made rough 50 beers and it is time to drink them! And I for one am ready to taste that hector!

I'm up to Sunday already. Well JT's party is that night, but in the day..... what do I have in store? Well If Amy is working, will be filming for my next video project. The Meepers and I are going to be driving around Scranton filming. I want to try and get some of La Festa in there. But I also have a surprise, but I think that will be used for the fallowing video. The rest of the day will be filled with watching Lost and reviewing the footage I took that morning.

Then the night will be filled with beer and bad behavior. Is there really any other way to start off the last year of a friends 20's?

Then Monday, Labor day, well, lets just call this the day of rest. After all this excitement , I will need a little R & R. There is only so much one man and one Meepers can take. We are professionals, but come one now, evens the pros get a day off.

I will now leave you with some more interesting videos.



And



And


That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment