Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sitting Around

That is the look of a broken man. He has a project that was suppose to be done last week, but he got the script 4 days late. Now his editing software does not work and he can not finish his project. This project is due today. It is not his fault, the writer did not do his job in time so now it falls on the editors shoulders. And now his computer does not want to work. And he is getting a load of shit because of it.

I am of course talking about myself. Well I am the editor not the writer. So I am kind of screwed right now. More on that later when hopefully I have a computer to use and not my phone.

Not that I mind. Hell I love the convince of blogging from my phone. But the characters load so slow. And I am the worlds fastest typer on a phone. I can't be slowed down due to phone lag.

That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment