Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I Like This

So I found this to be pretty exciting! I laughed throughout the video.


Yes I agree, The blog has been about a lot of videos lately. I guess that could be because it is the end of the scooter season here in North East Pennsylvania, or NEPA as we call it. And I do have some sad news to tell.

Monday night after work, Amy and I took The Meepers to my parents house to pack him away for the winter. Don't worry, we were very careful of his needs and feelings. I topped him off with gas, put Sta-Bil in the tank, ran the tank for a few minutes to cycle the Sta-Bil through the fuel system, moved all objects away from the area he is stored in, backed him into place and finally put his cover over him.

Yes, we did him right. BUT! If there happen to be a few really nice day throughout the course of this winter, as there usually are, I will pop off that cover and take The Meepers for a ride. I still have an ample amount of Sta-Bil left (and it should keep for the winter months before being tossed for a fresh bottle next year) to top off after a nice ride. The Pupster also said he would look after The Meepers for me.

So I think my bases are all covered. All except for the fact that I can not drive The Meepers daily for the next few months. I suspect TR will slow down as well. As the East Coast, Northern States, Canada and the Pacific Northwest all pack their Ruckuses away for the winter, a sort of out of sight out of mind thing happens.

People forget about the community when they are not living it every day. And I can't say I blame them, I myself was absent from TR for most of last winter. I would go a whole month without checking in on the site. But not this year! I have to fallow K's Journey! After being a part of it, how can I not? Really, this is epic.
And while we are on the topic of K, he posted about his accident. I will post his whole entry on it from TR in it entirety:


"
Yo Bro.
Watch out man!

10/24~25

24th Oct Night..
Image


At night Jason Checked this Ruck.
Image

Image

Holy Crap!@#
What it happened.?
Image

Image


In the morning Shannon came here
Image

He gave me Red Georgia.
Thank You Shannon!


Shannon's Ruck
Image


Go to eat Breakfast!


Jason has another Ruckus.
So I rode that one.

Image

Come here~

Image

Image


After then Wayne came.
He changed variator and belt.
Image

Image

Really Thank You Wayne!


People were curious about Wayne's Car~
Image

Unique Car.


Dinner
Image

Image

Mexican Food is also Delicious.


10/26

Image

Really Thank You Jason and Yeeki!@#
It was SO interested time!
See you again!@#

Then I went to Mt. Smoky again.

Image

Hoot!


Image

Capt. Scull. Please bring me until the end.


Image

I felt comfortable. I don't know. Maybe it's because of Chris, Peter, Tae, Craig.
See you guys soon in Smoky!


In front of Smoky
Image

Image

Cheer Up Captain.!


Again Top of Smoky.
Image

Image


People were enjoying Smoky by their own way.
Image

Image

Wow~ They look like 'Into The Wild'!
Image


Good Job Captain!
Image

Image

Hoo.... But It was his last Cigarette...


When I rode downhill, Suddenly GPS was weird.
So I tried to fix up during riding. Curve!

.........Warning! Warning!
Image

Image
Yes, I've got accident.
It was totally my fault.
It was super stupid behavior.


After Accident.
K - I'm so sorry. It's traffic jam because of me.
People - It's OK. Are you OK.? You look not good. Your helmet is over there!
K - But I can speak. Maybe I can endure.
People - Call 911!
K - Ah.. I'm sorry. Could you take this picture.?
People - What.? Are you Crazy.?
K- I know, But I have to show it.
People - To whom.?
K - Can you see the yellow bag.? T.R. is Totalruckus and I'm posting on that web site. In addition, Members always help me and give me courage. That's why I want to take this pics.
People - OK. Don't Move! You have to stay there.
K - Thank You.

Then Police Officer came here and They Checked my condition.
Image

Police Officer - You should go to hospital.
K - Do I have to go there.?
Police Officer - No, But It's better.
K - I'm OK. It's just scars. Nothing special.
Police Officer - OK.

I showed them to walk.
Yes, I was pretending 'I'm OK.' hahah

But Actually It was hurt.

Image

Image

It's not too bad. I think I can endure.
Even though It makes me uncomfortable, It's better than yesterday.
Thank God, Thank You guys.


It's condition of this Ruck.
Image

Image

Image

Image


Hoo.. I hope it won't be bad problem.
I don't want to stop.


Thank You Guys!
I was thinking yesterday.
It's.. I'm lucky Cause It's not too bad and It's because of You guys that I believe.
and I read the replies yesterday...
Really Really Thank You Guys more than words...


Now I'm in Dock's Motel again.
She takes care of me. Thank You Sharon!
I hope to ride with NC,TN,GA members."

He is a tough guy, and he seems to be OK. A little banged up, but he still wants to go on. We are trying to get him to go to a doctor, so hopefully that will become a reality.

It seams his ruckus has some front end damage, well more than just the blinker as you can see. If you look at the last shot, you can see his bars are turned one way and his front end is straight. But he is in luck.

The reason he came back up to North Carolina is to ride in the Smokey's Ride they are having tomorrow. So he will be surrounded by friends to take care of him and his ruckus. So as long as his body is good to go, his ruckus will be to.

That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment