Friday, October 2, 2009

Asshole Olympics

Well I guess I missed the opening ceremonies yesterday, because they are out in force today. And what a fine day it was to start off this years October Asshole Olympics.

Prince asshole has already been named. He is a white full size work van that saw me and pulled out extremely slow, then proceeded to not go over miles an hour for a 1/4 mile. He resides at the garage/warehouse by Chicks Dinner.

But it seems we have a two way tie for King Asshole, his jester already named. We will get into the Jester in a minute. Below we see contestant number one.



This fine upstanding citizen stops short, stops for no reason, drive well below the posted speed limit (yes even when it is only 25, she go below 20) and finally stops dead in the middle of the road to hold up traffic so 3, yes THREE construction dump trucks can come out onto the road way and also travel about 5 mph. That was a long breath, I feel winded.

And our other contestant, is in fact a team, so they have the edge. Two garbage trucks. They cut off the road, saw me waiting then proceeded to completely cut off the road so the could sit there and talk for 5 minutes. Once they finally pulled away from each other, the truck driving in the same direction as me resided to stop at an angle across the whole road way.

Now our Jester comes from this crew as well. As I finally was able to begin to drive, he walks out from behind the truck coming at me, without looking mind you, step directly into my path of travel. So I am forced to slam on my brakes. He then waves me on, but oh wait. he waved me on while he is standing in front of my car. Ho the hell am I suppose to go any where if you are standing in front of my goddamn car!


all of this happened between 8:05 and 8:20 this morning. There were more assholes out there competing in other events, but these were the ones that impacted me the most this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment