Wednesday, October 14, 2009

First off the picture looks brighter than it really is outside. But it a cell phone, so I will just deal with it. Here we go.

It is about 6:30 p.m. and it is pretty damn dark outside. This is something that makes me depressed. They are calling for snow the rest of the week. It may possibly hit the high 50's next week, but that does not help me right now.

It is cold and dark. I prefer warm and bright. I don't mind some rain every once and a while, but not so much with the cold.

I was once an avid snowboarder and before that a skier. But now I want to move to Hawaii. Warm air and warm sand please.

Key west is nice, but tropical storms are not for me. That and I do love PA. Guess I'll suck it up and live with it. I've done it for 28 years already. And I do like wearing hoodies.

That is all, carry on.


Oh it got much darker from when I started blogging until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment