Monday, October 26, 2009

Epic Car Fails and the Mondays!

Car fail number one.



I would like to see this drive parallel park. That could be fun to see, as long as The Meepers, The Egg and Mildred were no where around. Moving on to epic fail number 2.



Amazing skills.

Now if we can get these all over, we will not longer need to worry about user error!


But "Aint no machine gonna park The Meepers." How am I going to let some crazy contraption take away the best ride I have even owned. Now a guard robot sure. That's cool. Something like this maybe.

Now The Meepers will be safe! And have company when I am at work, taking Amy to lunch or running an errand.

Well I must say, I have a case of the Mondays. I really do not want to be at work today. The day is going by fast enough, but I still want to leave right now. I feel like using some PTO time, but my better judgment tells me to hang in there. There is only a few hours left in this day.

Well 3 actually. I needed to take a break from doing a training video. It is so riveting, I do not want to shit my brain.

I want to get tattooed pretty bad. I need Amy to work on my next tattoo. If you do not know how this ties into this post, don't worry, in time I will explain. Or I can explain now. Amy is going to make me a robot tattoo, and this post talks about robots. There is more, but that will stay a secret until the tattoo is on me.

Oh and if you do not want to click the link here is the video. It's crappy because someone just filmed their TV, but it was the only real clip I could find with 2 minutes worth of searching.



Now wasn't that 18 seconds of your life? You're right! It was.

now here is your last few moments of Zen before you are done reading this here blog post!



That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment