Thursday, October 15, 2009

Outrunning Winter

Yes here it is! The latest installment from "ECR Productions." OK, I had to do that, there is no ECR Productions. But it seams every man, boy, child, woman or girl that makes a video is a production company. Yes I do this for a living, but I work for some one, and that someone is not a production company.

Why the logo at the end you ask. Because I can I answer. OK, on to the video!

This video is called "Outrunning Winter." here is the video, fallowed by my description on You Tube.


"Filmed on the few last nice, and one not so nice, days of September and October. I took a few adventures around the Scranton PA area on my Honda Ruckus (Honda Zoomer). Covering ground from Dunmore PA, south to Kingston PA. Set to "Where have all the Rude Boys Gone" by Ted Leo and the Pharmacists. Lets take a drive around and we'll try to out run the winter and make an Indian Summer out of this year."

So what do you think? Amazing right? I know, I know, I's a genius. What? Can you star in the next ECR Productions joint? Possibly, there are three 2009 Honda Ruckus's at NA Warhorse. Pick one up and we can make plenty of videos! I have a lot of shots planed in my brain for two scooters.

Then you too can also have an ECR jacket or vest. Your choice.

While I was getting the shots of my jacket, I saw this photo:

Aint it grand? I know what you are thinking. Work of art. Yes, yes I am. You should have seen me a few years ago. Brad Pitt asked me to put some weight one because I was making him look bad.

Any way, after said conversation. I began to eat a lot of theses little guys.
So here I sit today. Still a work of art, but not taking the money out of the pocket of one of the worlds biggest stars.

So enjoy my new video, I wait to hear your responses, either here, You Tube, Facebook, email or phone calls. And yes, you can comment here, you do not need an account.

That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment