Wednesday, October 14, 2009

DANG!

Don't watch the whole thing, but please scrub through this video. It is so dang funny. The last 2 minutes or so are the best, so watch them. I thank Bob Diaz over at TR for sharing this video with me.


If I ever get that bad, I really hope my friends will keep me close by and not let me hurt myself. But at the same time film me acting like a fool! I would love to see this after I got my head straight. I mean what are friends for if not to get smashed and fall all over the place. I'd do it for you, and keep you from getting away.

I am thinking a Buddy Bear would work well to keep me/them from getting to far out of the line of sight.
I mean what good is a drunk if they run away and you can't see their antics? Got to keep them on a "short leash." Get it?

All joking aside, that guy is on something other than booze. I really hope he didn't drive to or from the store.

Moving on! The new Meepers video is almost done! If YouTube does not allow the song, then I am only going to host this video on Vimeo. The footage is edited to the music, so if I change that, it is ruined.

Here is a screen shoot of my new Logo!
What do you think? I dig it. And so does The Meepers!
The video might be done today. It just needs some finishing touches and a preview! Stay tuned! I am going to work on it now!

That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment