Monday, August 31, 2009

I Win!

Well last night Amy and I were getting caught up on our TV watching. So we put on Friday's episode of The Soup. I for one can say "I WIN!" The Soup was scooped by The Meepers and friends!

You may remember a blog I posted last week. "All that Needs to be Said is in the Videos." In case you didn't read it, or are to lazy to click the link and see it again here are the two videos I posted:





I can not take credit for bringing them to my attention though. Tim in fact found video 1, and I found video 2 from video 1.

This was not a big scoop, I only got them by one day, but I got them! I did post it one day before The Soup did. So, I WIN!

You may have noticed a lot of little, short blogs. Well they were posted through out the day on Saturday. Kind of a documentation to Amy, Christine and my-self's adventures through Philly. They included beer, a whale, more beer, rain, a rainbow, a creepy hole we hid in, and much much more. Though you only got snip-bit here and there, it was a great day.

I will take a second to explain my blogs though. If you read back to Friday, Tim and I set up our phones to be able to blog VIA text messages. This allows me more freedom to blog for you. Seeing as I don't have a data plan on my phone, and don't want to spend and extra $30 a month for no real reason, I was limited in the past. Now I can utilize my almost unlimited text message plan.

I pay $10 a month for unlimited "In" network (Verizon) text messages and I get 500 "Out of" network texts. I only really text Amy out of network, so I never really come close to that magical 500 number. But it is still very worth it to me to have the unlimited "In" plan.

Any way, I can now send to Blogger VIA texts. I can either send one standard text message, which is 160 characters and done. That is not really very effective for much. But I can send one picture message and 1000 characters. The much better option. But there are a few blogs where I just posted something silly, and didn't need a lot of space to say something.

All you really need to know from that mess of words is, I can now send one picture and a short blog from my phone. And that is what I was doing this past Saturday. And I had a lot of fun doing it. So be sure to check every now and then at a random time of the day. If there is something fun going on, I most likely did a Mobil Blog about it.

OH and .....
I also cut all of my hair off yesterday after noon. It's OK. Take a second, breath, absorb. I'll wait.

...
.....
.......

OK Done?

Not yet. OK take a minute.

...
.....
.......

OK that's enough time. It's only hair. It will grow back to how it was in another 2 years. If I let it. I only wish I cut it all off a little sooner. It was so muggy in Philly on Saturday. I had to rock a "Colonial Pony" all day long. It was way to hot to let that sit all over my neck all day. I also wish my eye balls were zapped with lasers already, because my glasses got wet and kept sliding down my nose because I was sweating. But that is another story.

Speaking of another story, you'll hear more about it tomorrow. I have another eye appointment to get them checked out some more and probably get started on some steroid drops to heal up my corneas. But I will know more about that tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed.

And I leave you with these two videos. I chose these because these are two things I like. Pups and beer.





That is, all carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment