Friday, November 20, 2009

To my Friends.

I would like to take a few minutes here to acknowledge my friends. I would like to say that I am truly lucky to have such great friends.

I know I only got the news that I have am being laid off a few days ago, but I am able to reply on this great network of people I have meet over the years. I have gotten into contact with some friends I haven't even seen in years, and they are more than willing to see what they can do for me. I ant you to know I will do the same for you all.

I guess college was good for something. Making some amazing friends! And Through a few of those friends I also got to meet Amy! And that above all else is the best thing that has eve happened to me in my life!


So to my friends, Thank You. I am out there looking for a job, and you all have my back. I am so appreciative for your help, and for being my friend. You are all:


This is for you friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment