Tuesday, November 17, 2009

It's a beard friendly town

Yes DJ NFM (Nick) I am singling out you. You sir could not hack it with these pro's. Please go back WV, and get the hell out of NEPA. We do not want you or your terrible chicken wing tattoo. You can play music from your Mac Book some place else. I'll take a real DJ thank you.

Moving past that little outburst. This shit is crazy! The video is short, and you will shit your face when you see it!



Yes the beard championships are real. Here is a gallery of champions.



OK, I started this blog post a few hours ago. I have sense gotten news that both pissed me off and leveled me. Both income wise and my life plan. So this blog, is kind of done. It hap potential, and I was really excited about it. But outside circumstances killed it. Maybe tomorrow I will be in better spirits and can pick up where I left off.

That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment