Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Corporate American

Well now, I know you have been patently waiting for me to finish my next video, so I went ahead and did just that. So for all my fans, here you are!



Now wasn't that worth the wait? I know, I am pretty dang good. You wish you were me.


OK, OK. I know you really didn't care I was working on another video, but now you ave something to do for three and a half minutes. Now what greater gift could I give an idle mind? Oh wait.. what?

You were really looking forward to my video. Well that is fantastic! I will let you know I have plans for a few more. I need to work out what songs I want to use and how to execute them, but I am going to try and do one a month. Now I have some mountain bike video ideas, so don't be mad. I will probably make a fixed gear tour of Scranton. Both require me to make a new mount, but that will not be very hard or labor intensive at all.

OK on with it!

So I noticed that two of my post seem to be on the same day. My Social Distortion.... plays with pearl jam post and my ironic Happy Friday post. One was clearly posted a day before the other, and it is obvious I posted the Social D blog first, on Monday. But why does Blogger tell me my ironic Happy Friday post was also Monday. But I am sure it was Tuesday. To figure this out, I revert to Face Book and Tumbrl.

And yes both confirmed that Happy Friday was actually posted yesterday, Tuesday November 3. I guess this whole day light savings thing really hit Google hard. It's OK Google, I forgive you. I was just a little confused there for a minute.





Ok you probably know I hate Miller Light, but this is a great commercial.




That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment