Monday, November 16, 2009

Must be Nice to Be Rich.....

.....and stupid. Saw this a few days ago. Got kind of tied up and forgot to blog about this sooner. So some rich guy was driving around in one of the most expensive cars known to man, and he drive it into a salt water marsh. Good thing he only paid in between 1.5-2.5 MILLION DOLLARS FOR THE CAR!




There were a few other videos, but they got flagged and taken down. Buy oh! I found one. Hopefully this does not get taken down. Here is the car going into the marsh.



The man said there was a low flying pelican, so he swerved. I didn't see any birds at all. And yes, the car is totaled! Must be nice to be rich.

Moving on. There was another sight brought to my attention last week. Your Scene Sucks DOT Com.

It's kind of funny. If you scroll through the images I am sure you will find one or 10 that you have seen around. But oh wait! There's more! If you have $100 laying around you too can be made scene! The end product will cost you more, but you will at least have your deposit taken care of.

Or did you already find yourself on there? I blazed through them all, finding some similarities n my clothing to a few, but no description fit me. I am deeply saddened by this. I really want to know what "Scene" I fit into these days. The one the that was kind of close was this guy:
The Orgcore Punker. Minus the ability to grow a beard and the terrible band tattoos. Of which I have none. And I have been sentenced to wearing glasses for the next few months. But my glasses are thin metal frames that I have had sense high school and my punk rock days (though I always wore contacts).

Any way, enjoy running through some of the "Scene" kids. But remember, they use to be you.....or still are.

That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment