Monday, November 2, 2009

Social Distortion... plays with pearl jam....


Well as you may know, one of my all time favorite bands is Social Distortion. Mike Ness is just a down right bad ass! There is no topping this guy. Really, there is not. All those metal bands have nothing on Social Distortion. Then Fucking Perl Jam comes along and ruins one of my all time favorite songs. Chris was there and sent me some photos of Eddie Vedder playing "Ball and Chain" with Social D.

At first I was excited to see these photos (they will fallow the video) then today I saw a post on the Social Distortion blog with a link to the video. Now I am a little sad. Mike McCready is a pretty bad ass guitar player, Eddie Vedder is one of the biggest douchebags the world has ever seen. Sorry Chris.

OK, here is the video posted on the Social D blog:



OK, so it was a cell phone, and you can't hear shit, but the sight of Vedder makes me want to pet a puppy to calm down. OK here are the photos. One is only Social Distortion.

"Ball and Chain" with Vedder and McCready.

"Reach for the Sky" just Social Distortion.

OK, I need to see them next time they come around these parts. I am sad to say I have never seen them live. Something always happens, and I never make it there. Now I am going to make it a point to get there.

And here is your zen for the day, it
s pretty flippinf sweet.




OK, I have to finish a custom spot and give Canada a call. Yes I call the country and talk to the land mass from time to time. It calms me down.


That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment