Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Cap and Gown Time!

OK not time, but maybe in a bit. But that means I have a plan.

My goal is to keep trying to get a state job. I have 6 or 7 exams scheduled for next January. And I am in the market for a few other fields. But here is the kicker. If I do not have a job by fall 2010, I am going back to school.

I am either going to go back to be an EMT.


Or to be a nurse.
I know I will make more money being a nurse, but it is faster and easier training to be an EMT. So take a little less salary but in school less time, so I would be working sooner and have to pay back less in loans. So that would make the initial cost cheaper. And as an EMT there are levels of training, each would increase my pay scale. And I want to do that! and I like to learn new things.

So those are my options for my life plan. Combine that with the best woman the earth has ever seen, and I think I am going to be OK. As long as Amy can deal with my cooking, of which I want to get better at. And now I will have time!

Well maybe. If I don't get a job right away and we move closer to her occupation, I will cook and bring dinner to her once a week. I do get lonely sitting at home when she is working. And I am only headed for day three of that.

There is yet another avenue to pursue! Cooking! I could be a chef! Though I know very little about food terms. But that is what Food Network is for! Well learning hot to cook and this:



Now that is entertainment. Well kind of. It would be better if the camera man filmed the ham being tossed.

Well Best of YouTube kind of sucks right now. This is the best video they got going for them right now.



Well that is all I got for you right now. Happy Turkey day. I'll be back Friday.

That is all carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment