Monday, November 9, 2009

How to Win!

The first step is to not play the game. Second step, buy yourself a treat with the money you didn't loose. Third step, enjoy your treat!






This is much more clear than The Underpants Gnomes idea.

So I want to get a few patches made that say "Meepers" or "The Meepers." I think jsut Meepers would be better. I think I will ask Amy's opinion after she gets up from her nap later.

Yes later, right now she is working. She is working in Palmerton at Palmerton Hospital. She started her new job today. Now she is the real bread winner in the family. Yes the family. Now that the parents know, I can mention this in an open forum.

Amy and I got engaged a little over a week ago. On Halloween to be exact. Though my romantic plan got ruined by mother nature, I still went through with it as planed. You see, Halloween 2 years ago is when we officially began dating. We had sort of dated in the past and we knew each other for years, but that was our "official" appearance a couple. Yes appearance. We went to Amber and Anthony's Halloween party. She was dressed as opposite Amy and I was Jeff circa 2002.

I know, I wasn't very creative, but I used my luchador mask the year before. Either way, we drank and had a good time. So this year I tried to do the same. The Bog was also working against me, but we pulled it through.

I think the two of us had a great night. And now the girl of my dreams, will be with me forever.

I am not sure I can more this blog post on after that, so I will keep it short and sweet today.

That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment