Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I CAN NOT STOP LAUGHING!

I made a few life decisions today, and one is to become more crafty. And this immediately popped into my brain!



Kitten Mittens are flipping great! I laugh my arse off every time I think/see this! So I am going to carry on working on my messenger bag design. Once I hammer out my design, I will order the proper materials and beta test the bag. This will then lead to me networking in Philly to try and get a few bags made and out there for messengers to test, and hopefully get the brand name out there. That has yet to be determined. But I will say it will deal with Electric City, Ruckus or Meepers in some way. Probably not all of them, just one.

So give me your name ideas! I am ready for submissions. It could be as plain as Electric City Bags (even though I will not be living in the EC. But that is where it began). Maybe a logo, a simple logo. Maybe something like this:
I don't know. I got plenty of time to work on it! and plenty of time to try and get me a job in the big city!

I heard of a few possible opportunities. I may have to make a long haul for a year, but soon enough I can get closer. And hopefully I can stop moving during X-Mas. this will be year two moving right around Christmas time. Oh well, I went and signed the last lease for that time of year, now I am stuck with it.

Lets move on shall we. OK, I am not sure where to move on to. Hmmmmmm. I am drawing a blank. OK, I'll tell you what I have planed for this evening. I am going to go home and see what I have to cook for dinner. But I think it is all frozen, so I may defrost something for tomorrow night. The I am going to toss in Smallville Season three and watch a few episodes. After that, I am going to Watch X-Men Originals: Wolverine. By then I will either be hungry or not. I haven't come to that conclusion yet. After I make this vital decision, Sons of Anarchy should be well into the episode. I will then start that from the beginning, so as I can fast forward the commercials.

After all of that is said and done, I will still have time until Amy gets home, so I will mess around online, and probably talk to her on her way home because her radio isn't working. At some point in there I will get my cloths ready for the morning, because I have a throw away interview in Wilkes-Barre at 8 a.m.

What is a throw away interview you ask. It is an interview you go to, intending on not excepting their job. It is a sales job, that no one will buy in this current economy. But I have not been on an interview in a long time, so I want the practice. So a throw away is just that, one that doesn't matter if you biff on, you aren't taking the job anyway.

Oh and I looked more into becoming an EMT today. Seems kind of promising. There is a program starting at LCCC in January. It is a 4 month program, then I will be trained t0 take my boards to become and EMT-B. The pay isn't very good, but it is a foot in the door to a career I can take all over the country. But if the state will pay (I heard about a program) I will try to get into an RN or LPN program. Much better pay. Just more schooling and longer schooling.

But as long as I don't have to go back to retail for ever, I am golden. Unless someone wants to get into the work wear game, Then I am the guy you want in your corner. I got connections and I know the business.

OK. I'm done babbling for the day.

That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment