Friday, December 18, 2009

Lunch Time!


Lunch $.50 a year? What the heck is that suppose to mean?

OK, as Tim and I were driving back to the office he figured it out. It refers to kids. It is $.50 for every year old they are. By the way, it was $.60 for dinner. So that mystery is solved. Thank goodness, it was driving me crazy like the top of the Chrysler Building.

Well I had a good blog planed for today, but I forgot to take a photo this morning, so I will have to wait until tomorrow to compose said blog. So I will talk about what is going to happen in a few hours.

At 5 p.m. I am going out with the people from work (by then they will be the people I use to work with). We are going to a place called the Tipsy Turtle. I kind of dig the name. I am told they have a good beer selection, and the Turtle Bites are super good!


No not that kind of turtle bite, the kind made from chicken.
Turtle Bites are what they call their chicken bites. So I am down for putting some in my belly. As long as they are not named Leonardo that is. He was the best ninja turtle!

Moving day is coming up fast! Philly look out, we will be pretty close to you! And The Fort Allen, I will be sleeping under your roof soon.

Keep checking around for The Meepers DOT Net to be live within the next month!

That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment