Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Long Awaited, is still being Awaited!

Well now, you may have seen this picture below sitting on this blog for a week now with out a post about it. Well that is because I have been very busy, and didn't have a chance to write. I am teaming over with ideas for blogs, but short on time this next week as well. You see it is moving day in less than a week now, so we have been packing on up. But I will get this special Christmas post out there for you.

Well as you know I am in the Coopers Beer club and I was working on my 500 beer plaque. Well a few months ago I completed that task after 4 years of hard work. I was informed in the beginning of November that my 50o plaque was in and would soon be hanging on the walls, displayed for all to see.

Fill with happiness about me accomplishment, i patently waited. And waited. And waited some more. Then finally 2 weeks ago I was told Tommy hung the new plaques! Filled with joy I made a special trip to Coopers on my off week so as I could basque in the glow of my hard work.

To my amazement, my plaque was not on the wall. Sadness set in and I sorrowfully asked Tonya if Tommy had hung all the plaques. She was not sure, so she sent him a text message (It's all the rage these days. All the kids are doing it.). Tommy promptly replied with a "I will look into it."

Another week passed by and I saw Tommy at the bar, so I asked him. He informed me that several plaques did not meet the deadline and were set to be on the next order. I was at a loss, I had my order in for months at this point, but I said OK and hoped the wait would not be much longer.

About a half an hour later Mr. Morgan went to use the restroom. On his way back, he found some very useful information. Worried whether or not I would be mad at the news, he went to a very good confidant......Amy.

She deemed the information necessary and relayed the news to me. As it seems there was a mix up in the ordering. The photo you see above is the plaque that was ordered for me. That is a 150 plaque. Some how another 15o got ordered instead of my 500.


So Tommy took that one off the wall and gave it to me. Now I am not mad. I was and an a little upset, but I got a free plaque to hang on my wall, and I am getting a 500 anyway, with better placement! Tommy is giving me prime placement because of the mix up!

So I think this is win win for The Meepers!

So now it is finally Christmas. Santa was good to me, I hope he was good to you kiddies as well. Now I am off to visit Amy, who had to work tonight! So you all have a Merry Friday!

That is all carry on!

No comments:

Post a Comment