Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Video Tuesday and TACOS!

I think we need to revisit this here blog post. This is flippin' great! I will not waist time talking this up, I will get right to it!



Brilliant! There is never enough parody for Lady Gaga. I mean come on, some people aren't even sure if she is a lady. But is or isn't, is not a concern of mine. Either way she (he) is ridiculous and lends her(him)self to a nice line of parody.

Moving on. I once had a dream of moving to The Big Easy and becoming mayor. After watching Down By Law, and all the corruption that the city faces, I wanted to make a change!
But I have changed my mind. Instead I am moving to New Orleans and voting for this man!


I mean seriously, with a platform like that, who can compete!? I know I would not only pale n comparison, but I would not even be a fly on the wall of this political battle.

And for the video finale today WE GOT THAT B ROLL!


And now for some serious business. This past Saturday night, Amy and I went to The Bog to see Marshmallow Staircase. When Jeff Gilotti play, we show up!

Side bar: Jeff Gilotti was also playing drums for Kid Icarus.

After Amy and I left The Bog, we made a conscious decision to go to DA Taco Truck. Our expectations were very low. Heck, we thought we were going to be very sick the next day, but we went out on a limb. And for the love of Sammy Davis Jr. (he only had one eye) they tacos were flippin' amazing!

Amy and I both only ordered one taco each. We both got the Falafel Taco. As he was making them for us Amy asked what is the best selling taco. He informed us that he has been pushing the Korean Short Rib Tacos. He said they were really good, so we put him to the test!

All I can say is OMG. That may have been the best taco I have ever eaten! We only got one, and we spilt that it. But the total for the 3 tacos was only $5! That was well worth it!

And I am very happy to report that neither of us got sick. In fact we wanted to go back for more! I think we will. And you should to! There were several people eating them in The Bog. Hence the reason we took that risk and bought a few.

If you don't want to click the link, or are blocked from Facebook at work, here is there menu:

"Scranton's only authentic Taco Truck. Serving Tacos, Burritios and Quesadillas.

Our Menu
Tacos $2 (We got 3 for $5)
Quesadillas $5

Choose from: Steak, Chicken, Roasted Pork and Vegetarian.

Burritos $5
Macho Burrito: Choice of stuffing, rice, black beans, pico de gallo, cheese and sour cream
House Burrito: Choice of stuffing, guacamole, pico de gallo and cheese
Vegetarian Burrito: Mixed vegetables, rice, black beans, pico de gallo, cheese and sour cream

Tacos
Korean Short Rib Tacos - grilled marinated short ribs pulled from the bone and chopped. Topped with a sesame chili salsa, julienned romaine and napa cabbage tossed in a Korean Soy vinaigrette and onion-cilantro relish. Makes your taste buds want to dance!!

Crispy Fish Taco - Crispy tilapia, shredded cabbage, pico de gallo and our signature salsa crema

Falafel Taco - middle eastern favorite with julienned romaine/cabbage, tahini sauce and diced tomato relish

Blackened Chicken taco - marinated blackened chicken topped with orange marmalade and pico de gallo"

And here is a link to their website if you want to check that out. The FB page seems to have more info though. DA Taco Truck DOT com. And read my new review on Yelp of DA Taco Truck.

That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment