Monday, December 7, 2009

The Humanity!

I think Amy will get a kick out of this.


And this video makes me laugh. I sure do love it, here let me share some amazing good times with you all.


And in addition to this amazing video, here is a game. Yes the video was so popular, that Home Star Runner DOT com made a game. It is awesome! And it is:


And who does not love the Men Without Hats? The Safety Dance is great! One day I will visit the land of OZ.



And for a little pizazz, I give you this.....yes, you have to watch this.

Well now, this is becoming a very video heavy post. There is only one thing to do about that.... buy a camera and make move videos of my own! OK, well get a job, then I am going to purchase my own Contour HD. I am going to get the 720 version, because I like it and it is cheaper than the 1080 version. And that means less hard drive space being used up. Because my hard drive shit the bed, so I need a new one of those too.



Oh, and this will never fucking happen. I am sure there will be a mobil blog post from me shortly fallowing the nuptials, but I aint going to stop my wedding being preformed by Fat Elvis with a gravy stain on his white jump suit, to go onto Facebook and update my status to married. Now that is just absurd!
That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment