Friday, December 11, 2009

RE-Post



I saw this post while flipping through the recommends on Google Reader. Thought this was interesting so I wanted to share. It comes to us from gothamist DOT com. Here is their blog entry on this here topic. Click this blue text to be redirected to their post.

"The Google street view car has captured plenty of odd incidents since its creation. Pat Kiernan points to a recently discovered one in Manhattan, taken at 29th and Park — where a collapsed (possibly dead?) man lay on the street as a crowd gathers around him. It strikes us odd that Google seems to have taken the steps to not only blur, but pixelate the man's face... why not just remove that section of the block until a reshoot is possible?"

Well now, we have all seen crazy things on Google street view, like the fake Sampson Way episode in Pittsburgh. But they may have hit a new low after hitting that deer. But who knows, the man passed out could have been staged as well. Oh well, it makes for entertainment.

And entertainment we need. The world is becoming a deep dark place, and we all need to watch out. And watch out I am.

I interviewed for a position this week and I must say, I think it went really well. I may have a leg up on my competition, and that is something I need right now. I know what my weekend has in store for me. Learning. I have learned some already, but not enough. I am going to get on that now. Then Monday send out an email or two and hopefully seal my fate.... in a good way.

OK, short post today. Got to get on that horse.

That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment